Saturday 30 January 2010

Week 37 Allsorts sketch and a DT call


Good morning everyone and welcome to a special week at Allsorts, as you are all aware Gro has stepped down from her position as DT member, while this was sad news for us it is good news for you as we have a DT spot available.....
This week we would like to see you follow the sketch below and if you are interested in being on our Design Team please put DT after your name when you link to mr linky...
all we ask is because this is for a DT position,
please make a new project (any link to an old project will not be entered)
We would also like to ask that this project be only for Allsorts and not linked to any other challenge...


Here is your sketch.....

Some fab creations and inspiration from the DT team......






Good luck
Don't forget to check back to see if you were the winner of Lisa's Rachel Ann Miller Candy or one of her top 5


20 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely sketch thanks, good luck with your DT call, sue.xx

Freetany said...

If I do not pretend to design teams can I combine this task with other challenge
thanks

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi ladies, thanks for such a great sketch. Beautiful DT cards, hugs Heidi xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT and brilliant sketch.Christine x

Nikbee said...

Lovely sketch and fab makes from the DT.

Nikki x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous DT creations, i have also posted on my blog about the DT call, big hugs Pops x x x

Janette said...

Love the sketch,love all the dt cards too.x

Rachel said...

What a lovely sketch, I enjoyed using this one. Love the DT examples. Rachel x

Kath Stewart said...

another fab sketch and gorgeous cards from the team...hugs kath xxxxx

Mel X said...

Great DT creations, really did love working with this sketch - I used it 3 times LOL!

Mel X

Karen Wilson said...

Thanks for an awesome sketch this week! Good luck to all DT applicants!!

Krisha said...

http://krishaskeepsakes.blogspot.com/2010/02/double-challenge-all-sort-layout-and.html Here is my card with the layout used. Fun layout and a good challenge.

Annette said...

Love, love the DT designs! Thanks for letting me play & for the opportunity for the DT spot!

Peri said...

Lovely sketch ladies! Thank you for the DT opportunity - good luck to all.

valen said...

Hello,

I want to thank you for the opportunity to become a DT member!I love the cards you have made. Good luck to all!

Tineke

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Really loved working with this sketch and great DT cards as always. I'd love to join you and have entered via Mr Linky. Thanks for the chance. I'm sure you will have a difficult choice to make as there is such a lot of talent out there but I have given it my best shot. Marianne x

Debs said...

Oops..linked my card and hadnt put DT..doh..have linked it again..SORRY!!!..good luck everybody..Debs x x

Jenny said...

lovely design team makes & a wonderful sketch to follow! x

Eiglas said...

...I'm back! LOL!
After being poorly, I'm back on track and this is my first challenge of 2010 (...apart from my C.R.A.F.T DT...) - thank you for the fun sketch to start me off!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Cor* said...

OOPS--- I entered this weeks card under last weeks challenge. Pls feel free to remove my latest Widget post. Thanks