Saturday 27 March 2010

This week's winner

Good morning all and WOWEEEEE 386 entries! What a huge number of entries, we are all just blown away by the response to this week's theme, thankyou all so much.

I am sorry to say that I spent the beginning of the week in hospital being diagnosed with gallstones so I haven't been up to viewing and commenting on all your fab entries. Due to this there will be no top 5 this week.......so sorry ladies!

However the winner is picked by random (in other words by my 6 year old daughter Lily). So this week's winner is........





drumroll please....




Number 359.... Lil Daffodil

Congratulations Fiona, email me your address to amandajanewallace@yahoo.co.uk I will get your prize off in the post :o)

Pop back and see the great theme we have for you this week, it's a stonker and you are gonna love it girls

Amanda x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

Shirley N said...

Congrats to the winner and take care Amanda!

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner from me too, it's a gorgeous ... no fantastic card HUGS xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Daffodils are some of my fav spring flowers.

Kristen H said...

Beautiful card! Very deserving winner, even though it was a random pick. Love it!