Saturday 20 March 2010

Week 43 Winner and Top 5

Good Morning

Wow fabulous projects for my Pink, White & Black challenge. Many thanks to everyone for taking part.

The winner, chosen by random.org, of the Making Memories brads and Papermania shimmer dots is Jane at Jem's Crafting Blog.

Jane - Please email me your address at ljbcards@btinternet.com and I will pop your prize in the post ASAP.

My Top 5 - in no paticular order












Congratulations ladies! You can now take the top 5 blinkie to display on your blogs.

5 comments:

JAN said...

wow i can not believe i made the top five..i am gobsmacked AND super thrilled..SO EGGCITING..thank you so much..Hugs jan

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks so much for choosing me as one of the top 5. It's always nice to win something by random org but so much better to know you liked my card. Marianne x

Emma said...

woohoooo thankyou so much chuffed to bits and even more so as you liked it and also it just got sold the card at my craft fair this morning. Thanks all xx

Unknown said...

Great cards, I love them. I really enjoyed this colour combination as I had never thought of doing it before xx

Vixykins said...

Awww fankoo very much for choosing me for your Top 5, I'm proudly wearing my new blinkie and thanks so much x